The LL.M. in International Business Law is an innovative educational program which was created under
the framework of Sorbonne-Assas International Law School thanks to the expertise of Law Professors
from Panthéon-Assas University Paris 2. There are currently four campuses: Paris, Dubai, Singapore
Our goal is to enlarge lawyers, managers and jurists' knowledge on specific European and International
The purpose of the admission procedure is to identify evidences of qualities among our applicants and
to form classes with an overall balance of academic knowledge and work experiences.
This document contains all the material and information you need to make an application to the LL.M.
in International Business Law. All applications should be submitted online (see instructions below).
Upon approval of Pantheon-Assas University, the application form, together with the letter of offer,
shall be binding and deemed to be a contract between the student and Pantheon-Assas University.
Requirements for registration :
- LLB or Master degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Alternative diploma and four years of professional experience
- A high proficiency in English is required
- As the case may be, an interview with the Board of Professors
- Nine months, from mid-October 2020 to end of June 2021
Organized around 10 main seminars + Conferences:
- International Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Capital Markets
- States and International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- International Financing
- Environmental and Sustainable Development law
- International Arbitration
- Internation Taw Law
- International Intellectuel Property Law
- International Business Management and Finance by Insead Professors
All courses are given in English and taught by professors from Pantheon-Assas University as well
as professional legal practitioners.
Requirements for graduation: final exams are immediately organised after each module (oral examination
or written examination or case study). The final grade may be completed by a continuous assessment
of participation and assiduity. Each of the 10 modules is graded out of 20. To graduate, the student must
obtain a minimum of 100 out 200. Results will be communicated in June. The graduation ceremony
takes place at the end of the academic year.
Application deadlines and decisions
- Application exclusively via internet.
- Every application incurs a 80 EUR administration fee.
Deadline to submit application : October 20th 2020
The date might be postponed on demand: please contact Nora Carisse.
The numbers of slots is limited, participants are invited to apply early.
Decisions will be given within 10 working days.
Kindly take note that the University is closed in April and August
The current tuition fee for self-financing and company-sponsored participants is 17,000 EUR.
Participants are expected to take full responsibility for financing their year and to manage their own
The financial plan must be established according to the following expected payment dates :
- First deposit upon receiving acceptation letter: 4,000 EUR
- Final deposit by the 26th of September 2020: 13,000 EUR + enrolment fees (approx. 243 EUR).
- 17,000 EUR plus enrolment fees
P.S. This amount does not include accommodation.
Due to limited number of slots and closure of the University in August, early application is highly recommended.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the campus!
Professor of law
Dean of administration and studies
October 2020 intake