The LL.M. in International Business Law is an innovative educational program which was created under the framework of Sorbonne-Assas International Law School thanks to the expertise
of Law Professors from Panthéon-Assas University Paris 2. There are currently four campuses: Paris, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius.
Our goal is to enlarge lawyers, managers and jurists' knowledge on specific European and International Law issues.
The purpose of the admission procedure is to identify evidences of qualities among our applicants and to form classes with an overall balance of academic knowledge and work experiences.
This document contains all the material and information you need to make an application to the LL.M. in International Business Law. All applications should be submitted online (see
instructions below). Upon approval of Pantheon-Assas University, the application form, together with the letter of offer, shall be binding and deemed to be a contract between the
student and Pantheon-Assas University.
Requirements for registration :
- LLB or Master degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Alternative diploma and four years of professional experience
- A high proficiency in English is required
- As the case may be, an interview with the Board of Professors
- Nine months, from October 2020 to end of June 2021 (for EFB students, 6 months, from
mid-January 2021 to end of June 2021)
Organised around 10 main modules (for EFB students, 2 modules will be left out: International
Intellectual Property Law and Taxation Law) and conferences:
- International Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Capital Markets
- States and International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- International Financing
- Environmental and Sustainable Development law
- International Arbitration
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Management by INSEAD Professors
All courses are given in English and taught by professors from Pantheon-Assas University as
well as professional legal practitioners.
Requirements for graduation: final exams are immediately organised after each module (oral
examination or written examination or case study). The final grade may be completed by a
continuous assessment of participation and assiduity. Each of the 10 modules is graded out of 20.
EFB students will have to provide a compulsory essay graded out of 40. To graduate, the student
must obtain a minimum of 100 out 200. Results will be communicated in June. The graduation
ceremony takes place at the end of the academic year.
Application deadlines and decisions
- Application exclusively via internet.
- Every application incurs a 80 EUR administration fee.
Deadline for receiving application : 20th December 2020
The date might be postponed on demand: please contact Buci CHAN.
The numbers of slots is limited, participants are invited to apply early.
Decisions will be given within 10 working days.
Kindly take note that the University is closed in April and August.
The current tuition fee for self-financing and company-sponsored participants is 17,000 EUR. (EFB
student tuition fee is 15,000 EUR).
Participants are expected to take full responsibility for financing their studies and to manage their own financial affairs.
The financial plan must be established according to the following expected payment dates:
- First deposit upon receiving acceptation letter: 4,000 EUR
- Second and Final deposit before 31st of January 2021: 13,000 EUR EUR (11,000 EUR for EFB students)
- 17,000 EUR plus enrolment fees for the Singapore Campus
- 15,000 EUR plus enrolment fees for French Bar Students, Singapore Campus
P.S. This amount does not include accommodation.
Due to limited number of slots and closure of the University in August, early application is highly recommended.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the campus!
Professor of law
Dean of administration and studies
October 2020 intake
January 2021 intake (for EFB students only)