The LL.M. in International Business Law is an innovative educational program
which was created under the framework of Sorbonne-Assas International Law School
thanks to the expertise of Law Professors from Panthéon-Assas University Paris 2.
There are currently four campuses: Paris, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius.
Our goal is to enlarge lawyers, new managers and jurists' knowledge on specific European and International Law issues.
The purpose of the admission procedure is to identify evidences of qualities among our applicants and
to form classes with an overall balance of academic knowledge and work experiences.
This document contains all the material and information you need to make an application to the LL.M.
in International Business Law. All applications should be submitted online (see instructions below).
Upon approval of Pantheon-Assas University, the application form, together with the letter of offer,
shall be binding and deemed to be a contract between the student and Pantheon-Assas University.
Requirements for registration :
- LLB or Master degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Alternative diploma and four years of professional experience
- A high proficiency in English is required
- As the case may be, an interview with the Board of Professors
- Six months, from mid-January 2021 to end of June 2021
Organised around 10 main modules (for EFB students, 2 modules will be left out: International
contract (1) and Taxation Law (9))* and conferences:
- International Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Capital Markets
- States and International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- International Financing
- Environmental and Sustainable Development law
- International Arbitration
- Taxation Law
- Intellectuel Property Law
- Management by Insead Professors (Only in Paris and Singapour)
All courses are given in English and taught by professors from Pantheon-Assas University as well as
professional legal practitioners.
Requirements for graduation: final exams are immediately organised after each module (oral
examination or written examination or case study). The final grade may be completed by a
continuous assessment of participation and assiduity. Each of the 10 modules is graded out of 20.
To graduate, the student must obtain a minimum of 100 out 200. Results will be communicated in
June. The graduation ceremony takes place at the end of the academic year.
- EFB students will have to provide an essay or to do an internship (3 months).
Application deadlines and decisions
- Application exclusively via internet.
- Every application incurs a 80 EUR administration fee.
Deadline for receiving application : 27th of September 2021
The date might be postponed on demand: please contact Nora CARISSE.
The numbers of slots is limited, participants are invited to apply early.
Decisions will be given within 10 working days.
Kindly take note that the University is closed in August.
The current tuition fee for self-financing and company-sponsored participants is 12,000 EUR (EFB
student tuition fee is 10,000 EUR).
Participants are expected to take full responsibility for financing their studies and to manage their
own financial affairs.
The financial plan must be established according to the following expected payment dates :
- First deposit upon receiving acceptation letter: 4,000 EUR
- Second deposit before 31st of December 2020: 4,000 EUR (3,000 EUR for EFB students)
- Third and final deposit before 31st of January 2021: 4,000 EUR (3,000 EUR for EFB students)
- 12,000 EUR plus enrolment fees for the Mauritius Campus
- 10,000 EUR plus enrolment fees for French Bar Students, Mauritius Campus
P.S. This amount does not include accommodation.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the campus!
Professor of law
Dean – LL.M. International Business Law (Mauritius)
January 2021 intake
January 2021 intake (for EFB students only)