The LL.M. in International Business Law is an innovative training program, in Law, that was created in the framework of the Sorbonne - Assas International Law School, first European Law School in Europe, Asia and
Africa, thanks to the strengths of the leading French Law Panthéon-Assas University Paris 2. It has four campuses: one in Dubai, one in Mauritius, one in Paris (Pantheon-Assas-University), another one in Singapore (currently at INSEAD).
Our goal is to enlarge lawyers, new managers and jurists' knowledge on specific European and International Law issues.
The purpose of the admissions procedure is to identify evidence of qualities to be selected and to select classes with an overall balance of academic competence and work experiences.
This document contains all the material and information you need to make an application to the LL.M. in International Business Law. All applications should be submitted online (see instructions below).
Conditions for application in Dubaï, Paris or Singapore
- Master's degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Alternative diploma and four years' professional experience
- A very good English level is required
- As the case may be, an interview with Board of Professor
- One year from January to December 2021
Organized around 10 main seminars:
- International Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- States and International Trade Law
- Artificial Intelligence and the law of the technologies of the future
- International Company law
- Environmental and Sustainable Development law
- International Arbitration
- Taxation Law
- Intellectuel Property Law
- All courses, given in English, are taught by Professors from Pantheon-Assas University as well as professionals from the Business world.
Requirements for graduation: final exam immediately organized after the end of each module (oral examination or written examination or case study). The final exam may be completed by a continuous
assessment. Each of the 10 modules is graded out of 20. To graduate, the student must obtain 100 out 200. Results will be communicated in June. The graduation ceremony will take place at the end of the academic year.
Application deadlines and decisions
- Application exclusively via internet.
- An application fees of 80 EUR has to be paid before you can download the forms.
Deadline for receiving application : 5th of January 2021
- Decisions within two weeks except during the French School holidays in April and August.
- The date might be postponed on demand, please contact : email@example.com.
- The number of seats is limited, participants are invited to apply early.
The current tuition fee for self-financing and company-sponsored participants is 35,000 EUR for Dubaï
Campus (in one full deposit).
Participants are expected to take full responsibility for financing their year and to manage their own
Please don’t wait until the last minute to apply, to facilitate administration procedures.
Hope to see you in the classes!
Professor of law
Dean of administration and studies
January 2021 intake